Eggless NO Bake Cake
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE EGGLESS CAKE
Hi fellas, today I am sharing the experience of one of my personal favourite “No-bake Cake” . I tried learning via the Internet to make a perfect no-bake cake. Succeedingly I made a chocolate cake with little variation and personal touch and I hope y’all will like it.
This was my very first experience of making no-bake cake and boom I made it out with flying colors… Belonging to a vegetarian family, eggs are just not an option in my home. So I made it without eggs after learning it from my friend a recipe no bake eggless cake . So I gave it a try and believe me for a beginner it’s a dream come true. Let’s make this delicious no bake cake and Enjoy the yummy delight.
Let’s make this delicious no bake cake and Enjoy the yummy delight.
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsp + 2 tbsp (sweetened)
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Butter – 100 gm + 1 tbsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 tin (400gm)
- Sugar – 4 tbsp (or adjust as per taste)
Yo can opt for dark semi-sweet chocolate in place of 2 tbsp cocoa powder for making the chocolate sauce or Sweet Dairy milk Silk Fruit and nuts to have more taste. I am here sharing both recipes here.
- First of all, sieve all purpose flour with baking soda and baking powder.
- Then add 5 tbsp of cocoa powder and sieve in it.
- Mix it well and keep aside
- In another bowl take 100 gm of butter and sugar. Whisk it till sugar melts in butter.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Add wet to dry and mix well.
- Grease a pan with oil or butter.
- On the other hand, prepare steamer with 400 ml of water and boil it.
- Pour the mixture into greased pan and place it carefully in the steamer.
- Now take a pan and add cocoa powder (2 tbsp) and 1 tbsp butter to make the sauce. Mix it well on low flame for 2-3 minutes and keep it aside.
- After 45-50 minutes poke the steamed cake with a knife (or toothpick test) and if it comes out clean then its ready.
- Take it out from steamer and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Demould it carefully.
- Pour the chocolate sauce on it.
- Your cake is ready to enjoy
Being a novice, this time, the presentation was not up to the point. But Very soon.. I will be posting a brand new recipe and that too with superb presentation.
Points to Note: –
- It is an eggless cake.
- I have used white and Dairy milk to make it of two colours. You can choose toppings as per taste.
- For this melt white chocolate with butter in one pan.
- In another pan melt fruit and nut chocolate with butter.
- Cover equal halves with both chocolates.
- Adjust the quantity of baking powder as to all purpose flour. 1 1/2 tbsp for 1 cup flour is approx.
- Always add baking soda and baking powder both in a batter.