How to make Lahsun ki chutney
Garlic – a well-known medicine I should say. Garlic is from Onion Family and it has great medicinal properties. Some of the medicinal properties of Garlic are: –
Garlic is very good for health so make a habit of consuming it on a regular basis.
Today I am here sharing Recipe of Garlic dip or say garlic chutney. So let’s start.
Ingredients Required: –
- Garlic whole – 1 (or say 10-12 cloves)
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Whole dried red chili – 5-6 (or as per your taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Water – as required for chutney consistency
- First of all, separate cloves of garlic and soak them in water for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl soak dried red chilies for 10-15 minutes. I have soaked both together.
- Peel the cloves of garlic, you have soaked.
- Then transfer the garlic cloves and dried red chilies in the grinder.
- Add salt, roasted cumin seeds powder, ginger in the grinder.
- Add some water for easy grinding and grind it for required consistency.
- Its ready to be served with Parantha’s, Naan or as per wish.
Some people do not like the pungency of garlic so, one can do is :
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add the paste in the pan.
- Cook it till smells disappears.
- And it is ready to be served.
I haven’t cooked it as I found it tasty as it is. Depends on your taste 😉