HOW TO MAKE VINEGAR SALAD
Vinegar is a liquid consisting mainly of acetic acid and water. The acetic acid is produced by the fermentation of ethanol by acetic acid bacteria. Vinegar is now mainly used as a cooking ingredient. Historically, as the most easily available mild acid, it had a great variety of industrial, medical, and domestic uses, some of which (such as its use as a general household cleaner) are still promoted today. The best is adding vinegar to vegetables tastes great and actually makes them healthier.
I made it for the first time and personally I found it tastier and healthier too. It helped in swallowing some stuff like Pumpkin 😉 which I don’t like much and many more 😉
You can use it as a companion with the food to make it more tasty.
There are many benefits of Vinegar and they are listed below: –
- Increasing Calcium Absorption
- Controlling Blood Sugar Levels
- Replacing Unhealthy Fats and Sodium
- Making a Healthy Diet Easier to Swallow
- Removing Harmful Substances from Produce
- Add Flavor, Not Calories
For more details visit the source below
So, lets prepare it
Ingredients Required: –
- White Vinegar – 2 cup (or as required)
- Radish – 2 medium
- Small Onions (shallots) – 8-10
- Green chili – 7-9
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp (or as required)
- First of all, Peel radish and onions.
- Now cut the round rings of radish and slit the green chili.
- Keep the whole onion or cut them in two.
- Now keep the radish and onion in sunlight for a day so that some moisture evaporates.
- As evaporation of little moisture will help in the Osmosis process.
- Now in glass container or plastic container pour vinegar.
- Add radish, onions and green chili
- Add salt and mix well.
- Keep it in sunlight for a week and then use it.
- After a week you can keep it in kitchen.
- Its ready for consumption.
- You can use another type of green chili . I have here used the thin type of green chili which are more bitter as compared to other one.
- You can cut radish in round or in different shape as you in the image.