HOW TO MAKE VEGGIE PARATHA
Howdy all! Veggie Paratha is a twist which I done with gobi paratha and mooli paratha. I have here combined the two main ingredients to make a new taste.
As you know both the ingredients are mainly available in winters and taste best in the season.
Let’s combine both to have a great taste.
Let’s prepare it
Ingredients Required: –
- Wheat Flour – 400 gm
- Cauliflower (gobi) – 1 cup (grated)
- Radish (mooli) – 1 medium (peeled, grated and squeezed)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (grated)
- Green chili – 1 chopped (optional)
- Asafoetida (hing) – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Oil – for cooking + 1/2 tbsp
- Water – for smooth dough
- First of all, combine all the grated ingredients and mix them all.
- Add chopped fresh coriander leaves in it.
- Now add other spices i.e. red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and garam masala.
- Now take a deep pan and heat 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Add hing and crackle it.
- Add the grated and mixed ingredients and sauté it on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Cook and low flame.
- Off the flame and let the mixture cools down.
- Now with wheat flour and water make smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in 8 -9 equal parts and same with the mixture (divide it in equal parts).
- Now take 1 part of dough and make a small well in it.
- Put 1 part of a mixture in it and dust some flour and close it.
- In the meanwhile put tawa on flame.
- Now with the help of rolling pin make a round chapatti.
- Now put chapatti on hot tawa and cook it.
- Cook it till brown from both the sides by applying oil on both sides.
- Repeat the same process with the other dough.
- Its ready to be served hot.