HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE
Fried Rice is steamed rice which it stirred fried in a pan with the chopped vegetables. It can be made in non veg variants like egg or meat. But here I am cooking the vegetable fried rice. Fried rice is a common staple in American Chinese cuisine, especially in the form sold as fast food. But at homes it is cooked with the leftover vegetables and boiled or steamed rice.
Here I am making it with freshly chopped vegetables and steamed rice.
So let’s prepare it
Ingredients Required: –
- Boiled Rice – 1 cup
- Onions – 2 medium sized (chopped)
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 small (chopped)
- Carrot – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- French Beans – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp (or as required)
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp (or Manchurian curry)
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- First of all, pool all the ingredients at one place.
- Chop onions, garlic, ginger, carrot, capsicum, beans (finely chop the beans as they will take long to cook)
- Now in pan heat oil and add ginger and garlic and stir fry them till light brown.
- Now add onions and stir fry them till light brown.
- One by One add chopped vegetables. At first add beans, salt and stir fry them.
- Now add carrot followed by capsicum and stir fry them till soft
- Now add vinegar and Manchurian curry (you can add soy sauce) and mix well.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Add the boiled rice and mix with soft hands.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Off the flame and close the lid.
- Now take out in the serving plate.
- Serve it hot with Manchurian (tastes best with it)
- I am adding Manchurian curry in it for the different taste.
- Adding salt with beans will make the cooking process fast and make the vegetables soft fastly.
- I have first stir fried the vegetables and then take them out in a bowl.
- Then again added oil, Manchurian curry and then vegetables.
- You can also add chopped cheese cubes in it at the end.