Sooji ka Halwa
HOW TO MAKE SOOJI KA HALWA
This halwa is basically prepared on religious occasion as a God prasad which is offered to one and all.
Make this delicious sweet halwa and enjoy.. ! 🙂 🙂
Ingredients Required: –
- Semolina (sooji) – ½ cup
- Gram flour (besan) – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Almonds – 8-10 (blanched)
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Water – 3 cup
- Desi ghee – ½ cup
- In deep pan (or kadai), put sooji and gram flour and mix well on low flame and after 2 minutes pour desi ghee in it and mix well again till the mixture is light brown in color.
- Now in other pan add water and warm it and add sugar also and mix well till sugar is well mixed in water.
- Now add water in mixture of sooji and gram flour and mix well so no lumps are formed.
- Mix well till the mixture leaves side of pan on medium flame.
- Now add nuts in it and also garnish with nuts.
- Your halwa is ready…to be served hot.
- You can add nuts of your choice like cashew nuts or pistachios.
- Add the water quantity double of sugar, ghee and sooji content. Like I have taken 1/2 cup of each i.e. 1 1/2 cup so I added 3 cups of water.
- Be careful while stirring so that no lumps are there.