Stuffed (bharwa) Lady finger
HOW TO MAKE BHARWA BHINDI
Ingredients Required: –
- Ladyfingers (bhindi)-500 gm
- Red chilly Powder-2 tbsp (degi mirch)
- Coriander powder-2 tbsp
- Cumin powder-2 tbsp
- Dried mango powder-2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Mustard Oil- 2 1/2 tbsp
- First of all, clean, wash and wipe lady fingers absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends.
- Cut the lady finger such that it is not separated in two parts and keep aside.
- Mix red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder, 11/2 tbsp oil, and salt.
- Stuff the lady fingers/okra with this masala.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add stuffed lady fingers/okra.
- Cook covered on low heat. Stir occasionally.