HOW TO MAKE PAPDI CHAT
Hello! all I am writing back after a long time on my blog. Due to some reason I was not getting time to write on my blog. So here I am sharing one more street food with you all. Hope you will like it 🙂
Papdi chat is a popular street food and sometimes accompanied with Dahi bhalle it is also served i.e. in Dahi bhalle papdi is added and served.
When papdi is added in Dahi bhalle it gives a little crunch in it
But the taste in both dishes are different and I like both when served separately.
Sweet curd and Methi sonth are the main ingredient if this. When in hurry, despite of preparing Methi sonth I prefer Imli pichkoo which are now days available in Indian Markets. So, you can opt between both what to use.
When I prepared this Papdi chat at my home, it is liked by everyone and specially by me 😉
So, lets have a look over its Ingredients and then make this lovely and chatpati Papdi chat 🙂
- Ready-made Papdi – 100 gm
- Sweet curd – 150 gm
- Methi Sonth – 3-4 tbsp
- Coriander and Mint Chutney – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Degi Mirch – a pinch (for color)
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 tbsp
- First of all, whisk curd so that no lumps are there.
- Now dip each papdi piece in curd and then place in a plate.
- Repeat this process up to number of papdi you want in a plate. (In my view 8-10 pieces are enough).
- Now spread 2-3 tbsp of extra curd on papdi.
- Add methi sonth on it.
- Add coriander and mint chutney on it.
- Now add salt, degi mirch.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s ready to be served. 🙂
Enjoy this delicious street food at your home with all hygienic ingredients.