Millet flour Pancake with twist
HOW TO MAKE MILLET FLOUR PANCAKE WITH A TWIST
HOWDY! I am back… Wishing you all late but a very Happy Merry Christmas… Now, I can ask all of you how was your Christmas Eve. And can anyone tell me all about this day. To an extent I know it’s birthday of Jesus Christ and all over the world it is celebrated with great joy. So. if more about it please tell me wanna know 🙂
After 1 month I am writing on my blog… feeling very happy 🙂
So again one more recipe of millet flour. Here I am using Bajra (or Millet) is a seed and is warm in tendency. It is usually eaten in winters to cope with winters. Bajre ki roti is typical dish and many of us are not aware of this. It can be made in two forms i.e. one by making dough and cook like regular chapatti and another is making batter with flour and cook it like pancake. The difference between both of them is way of eating, What i mean is Chapatti is eaten with shakar (it is typically jaggery crushed powder) and desi ghee. The other which I mentioned above is Pancake, it is cooked like usual pancake. So, here I am sharing recipe of pancake or you can say it chapatti.
But here from regular mentioned pancake I added something for twist…and it grated cauliflower. So lets make this.
Ingredients Required: –
- Millet flour – 200 gm
- Cauliflower – 3 tbsp (grated)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- Oil – to cook pancakes
- Water – as required
- First of all, in a bowl sieve flour so as impurities are left behind.
- Add salt, red chili powder, grated cauliflower and mix well.
- Add required water and make smooth batter.
- Also add coriander leaves and mix well once again.
- Mix it well so it have no lumps. It will 5-7 minutes to make lumps free batter.
- Now heat pan, apply little oil it.
- Take spoonful of batter and make pancake.
- Cook it from both sides and then it’s ready.
- Serve it hot.