HOW TO MAKE TOMATO CHUTNEY
Today is third sacred day of Navratri and today I am sharing a kind of dip with you all which can be used as a sauce with pakore and roti which I shared with you all in last two recipes. So let’s prepare this dip. In this seasoning should be light so as to make it tasty 😀
Ingredients Required: –
- Tomato – 4 (medium sized)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (grated)
- Sendha namak – as per taste
- Dried coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- First of all, wash tomatoes with plenty of water and cut them in two.
- Now take pressure cooker and heat 1 tsp of oil.
- Add ginger and tomatoes in it and mix.
- Now add, red chili powder, sendha,dried coriander powder and garam masala.
- Again mix well and close the lid and cook till tomato turn pulpy (this can be done in 2-3 whistles).
- Now off the flame and with the help of spatula mix the dip with tight hand.
- Then its done. It’s ready to be served with water chestnut roti or water chestnut pakore .
Happy to listen from you all. Give suggestion for smooth going 🙂