HOW TO MAKE TIKKI
Today I am here with one more delicious recipe for fasting people. I made these tikki’s in my meal and it’s here for you all. So let’s prepare it and also make that tomato dip with this, it will taste delicious with this. Also these home made tikki you can make it any time as a snack but one thing is that in regular days i.e. non-fasting days we usually add cornflour with potatoes in aloo tikki
Ingredients Required: –
- Chestnut flour – 150 gm
- Potatoes – 3 (boiled and peeled)
- Green chili – 1 (chopped)
- Red chili – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Sendha namak – as per taste
- Oil – to deep fry
- First of all, in bowl take peeled potatoes and grate them.
- Now add, green chili in it followed by red chili, dried coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- On the other hand, in deep pan keep oil to warm
- Mix well with help of spatula and then, add flour in it.
- With the help of hands mix it well and make a firm dough.
- Now take 1 spoonful of dough and wet your palms with 2 -3 drops of water.
- Make round tikki from it.
- You can make 7-9 tikki’s from this dough.
- Then, deep fry them on low flame for 3 -4 minutes and then on high flame till they turn brown.
- Now when it’s done take it out on absorbent paper.
- Now it’s plating time… and serve it hot with curd or tomato dip.
- It’s ready to be served.
- Singhare ki Roti (nansrecipe.wordpress.com)