Singhare ki Roti
HOW TO MAKE CHAPATTI FOR FAST
Today, is the second auspicious day of Navratri and today goddess Brahamcharni is worshiped. So here I am with one more healthy and delicious food for fast which is a complete meal. But keep in mind that in 1-2 chapatti you will not feel full but if you eat more then that, you will face digestion problem. So eat 1-2 chapatti and after 5-10 minutes of eating you will feel full. So in short be careful while eating with it’s quantity. So let’s prepare chapatti and specially don’t add turmeric powder and asafoetida.
Ingredients Required: –
- Chestnut flour – 100 gm (+ some dry flour)
- Potato – 3 (boiled and peeled)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sendha namak – as per taste
- Green chili – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Water – as required
- Oil – to make chapatti
- First of all, take peeled potato and grate them in bowl.
- Now in grated potatoes add flour, red chili powder, salt, green chili, and ginger.
- Mix dough with potatoes and then add water if required to make firm dough.
- Divide the dough in 5 parts and then with help of rolling pin and dry flour make chapatti.
- Now heat flat pan or tawa and place one by one on tawa and apply oil both the sides.
- Cook till brown from both sides.
- And its ready to be served hot.
- Serve it hot with potato curry and curd.
Enjoy… and may god fulfill your wishes.
Happy to receive your suggestion for smooth going.