HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE SOUP
Vegetable soup is made with different vegetables and is very good for health. Those person who are on dieting can have this soup as because of dieting sometimes it happens that person loses their face glow, internal strength so having once in a day will let you feel healthy and make your face glow. There are many more healthy benefits of eating this soup.
Ingredients Required: –
- Bottle gourd – 1/4 cup (peeled and cut in cubes)
- Ridge gourd (tori) – 1/4 cup (peeled and cut in cubes)
- Onion – 1 medium (roughly chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 3-4 (peeled and chopped roughly)
- Tomato – 1 large (cut in 4-6 pieces)
- Cauliflower – 4-6 florets
- Broccoli – 3-4 florets
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp (crushed)
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mint leaves – 3-4 leaves
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Water – 3 – 4 cup (adjust as per need)
- First of all, wash all the vegetables and cut them in cubes.
- Now take pressure cooker, stock pot or deep pan. Heat 1 tsp oil and then add garlic, onion and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Lower the flame, add veggies( i.e. tomato, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, tomato, broccoli, cauliflower) and add water.
- Mix well with help of spatula and then add salt.
- Once again mix well and place the lid.
- If you have taken pressure cooker, close lid and give 3-4 whistles and off the flame.
- On the other hand, if you have taken stock pot. In 3-4 minutes stir it with spatula till all vegetables get soft.
- Now when in both the cases, vegetables are soft. Take deep bowl and with help of strainer, strain it.
- The vegetables which are left behind in strainer, with the help of spoon or service spoon back side press the vegetable and take out its pulp.
- You will see in the strainer only the skin of different vegetables are behind, then it is done.
- Now take other pan, pour this soup in it and boil it.
- While boiling add crushed black pepper, mint leaves, coriander leaves and off the flame.
- Its ready to be served hot… 🙂
- You can add water as per needed consistency.
- Add vegetables as per your taste like, baby corn, carrots, green beans green peas, e.t.c.
- Also it is not necessary to pulp out vegetables. It can also be served as it is i.e. after the vegetables get soft serve it by adding pepper.