HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA
Ingredients Required: –
- Cheese (paneer) – 300 gm
- GInger – garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Green capsicum – 1/4 small cup (diced)
- Yellow capsicum – 1/4 small cup (diced)
- Red capsicum – 1/4 small cup (diced)
- Onions – 1 large diced
- Tomato(seedless) – 1 large (diced) (can take cherry tomatoes)
- Gram flour- 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chili – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Skewers – 4
- Oil – 2 + 1/2 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 small cup (if required)
Procedure : –
- First of all, chop the paneer and veggies in square shape and keep them aside.
- In plenty of water dip skewers.
- Now take, a deep bowl, add gram flour, corn flour, Kashmiri red chili, salt (a little), chaat masala, little oil and mix well.
- If required add little water and make smooth paste,
- Now add all veggies and paneer in this paste with soft hand and mix well.
- Now cover this bowl with plastic sheet and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Now take it out and and place on skewers in the manner of one-one i.e one piece of one thing in line and then, repeat the procedure.
- In one skew place 2 group of paneer and veggies.
- Heat griddle or non stick pan, and pour oil on it.
- Now place skewers, and cook from all sides till brown on low flame
- Off the flame and its ready to be served hot.
- It can be served as platter or as a snack… so enjoy this weekend.