HOW TO MAKE PANEER PASANDA
Ingredients Required: –
- Cheese-250 gm
- Tomato- 3 medium sized (puree)
- Green chili-2
- Cashew nuts paste – 3 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida-a pinch
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder-1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala-1/4 tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Oil-2-3 tsp
- Water – if required
- Fresh coriander leaves-2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
For filing: –
- Cashew nut-4-5 (chopped)
- Almonds-5-6 (chopped)
- Pistachios-4-5 (chopped)
- Ginger paste-1/2 tsp
- Raisins-1 tbsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Cheese-25 gm
- Oil – for deep frying
For coating: –
- All purpose flour or corn flour-3 tbsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Water – to make batter
- First of all, cut cheese in 1” inch thick pieces and then cut them in to like a cone not cutting the end.
- Now take ingredients under head of Filling and make the filling which is to be filled in cheese pieces.
- On the other side keep the oil to heat for deep frying.
- Take small cup and make batter with corn flour, salt and little water.
- Now coat the cheese pieces in batter and deep fry them.
- In other pan or kadai heat oil, add cumin seeds, asafoetida and crackle.
- Now add green chili, onion, garlic, ginger and saute them till brown.
- Then add, tomato puree and add the spices and salt mentioned in head For curry and then cook it till it leaves oil.
- Add cashew paste and mix well and again cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- If required add little water to smooth consistency.
- Now add paneer sandwiches with soft hand and cook and also add kasuri methi.
- On low flame cook it for 5-7 minutes covered and then off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Its ready to be served hot… with chapatti.
- Cashew nuts paste can be replaced by 1/2 cream.
- Musk melon (karbuja) seeds can also be used. Add then with cumin seeds.
- Others dry fruits can also be used in curry as per taste.
- Cheese pieces can be cut in triangles, squares, as per your wish
So, enjoy this delicious dish 🙂