Matar mushroom ki sabji
HOW TO MAKE MATAR MUSHROOM KI SABJI
According to different popular websites, Button Mushroom are good source of fiber which lower level of cholesterol.
White button mushrooms, commonly found in grocery stores and salad bars, help remove excess estrogen from circulation, making them helpful for preventing breast cancer. Mushrooms are a good source of chitin and beta-glucan, fibers that lower cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health.
Ingredients Required: –
- Green peas – 1 cup
- Button Mushroom – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 2 medium sized
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Garlic – 4-5 cloves
- Tomato – 2 medium sized
- Cashew nut paste – 1/4 cup (mix in 1/2 cup of water).
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
- Green cardamom – 2-3
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- First of all, make fine puree from tomato, ginger, garlic, green chili.
- Now take pan, heat oil in it. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds, asafoetida and crackle it.
- Now add onion and saute till light brown. Then, add puree and mix well.
- Add spices i.e turmeric powder, red chili powder, dried coriander powder, garam masala and cook it till mixture leaves oil.
- Now add, cashew nut paste and mix well.
- Now add water and bring mixture to boil.
- Add peas and mushroom and mix well and cook it covered on high flame till soft.
- Then, keep it on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Then, off the flame and add fresh coriander leaves.
- Its ready.. to be served hot with chapatti.