HOW TO MAKE POTATO SANDWICH
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 2 (boiled and cut in small pieces)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Green chili – 1 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 ts
- Dried mango powder (amchoor) – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp + to grease bread slices
- Bread slices – 8
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- First of all, take deep pan and heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chili and onions.
- Saute well onions till pink and then add potatoes followed by spices i.e. turmeric powder, red chili powder, dried coriander powder, garam masala, dried mango powder, salt and mix well on low flame.
- Now cook for 5 minutes on low flame and then, off the flame.
- Now heat toaster, grease 2 bread slices and stuff them with potatoes.
- Now place them in toaster and cook it til brown from both the sides.
- It’s ready…to be served hot with tomato ketchup.