HOW TO MAKE NUTRELA RICE
Ingredients Required: –
- Basmati Rice – 1 medium cup (soaked in water)
- Nutrela – 1/2 small cup
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Potato – 1 large (cut in length)
- Onion – 1 large (chopped)
- Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilly – 2 (chopped)
- Bay leaves – 2
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch stick
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 medium cup (double the quantity of rice)
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- First of all, take deep pan heat oil in it. Then, add cumin seeds, asafoetida, bay leaves, cinnamon and saute for 1 minute. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 more minute on low flame.
- Now add onions, and saute it till pink with green chillies.
- Then, wash nutrela with water once and then saute it with onions for 2 minutes. Then, add potatoes and saute.
- Add water in the utensil and boil it (in the mean while potatoes will get tender soft).
- Add rice and the species and mix well and add peas.
- Cook on high flame till water evaporates with stirring.
- Off the flame and place lid for 5 minutes.
- Uncover it and take out in serving dish
- It’s ready. Serve hot.