HOW TO MAKE MEETHA CHEELA
Ingredients Required: –
- Flour – 1 small cup
- Sugar – 1 small cup
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Desiccated dry coconut – 2 inch piece (grated)
- Oil – 1 tbsp + for making pancakes
- Water – as required (to make smooth batter)
- First of all, sieve flour in bowl. Add fennel seeds, desiccated dry coconut, oil and mix.
- Now add sugar and water and mix well.
- Mix tell sugar dissolves in it.
- Now heat tawa and sprinkle oil on it.
- Now take spoonful of batter on tawa and spread it.
- Pour little oil to circle of pancake and then when it is brown from one side flip it.
- Now spread oil on other side and too on side of other sides.
- Cook both sides till brown and repeat this procedure. In this batter 4-5 cheela’s can be made.
- Then , off the flame and it’s ready.