HOW TO MAKE BANANA SHAKE
Banana fruit has lots of potassium and is very healthy for body. Some myths are there for banana shake that it make the person fat. But contradictory to it one banana has 100 calories and if it is blended with low fat milk (which has 70-80) calorie i.e. 160-180 calorie. Thus it is one time calorie intake of individual.
Some of the advantages of Banana shake are mentioned below :
- It serves as a conditioner for hairs.
- Reduces hair fall
- Work as toner for skin
- Helpful who do workout in gym e.t.c .
Ingredients Required: –
- Banana – 2 (medium / large)
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon (dalchini) powder – a pinch
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Almonds – 5-6 (blanched)
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Ice – to chill
- Vanilla ice-cream – 1 scoop
- First of all, cut banana into pieces and then, transfer it to blender.
- In the blender and 4 blanched almonds, 1/2 scoop vanilla ice-cream, cinnamon, green cardamom and milk.
- Blend it till smooth.
- Take glasses and drop ice-cubes in glass.
- Now pour this mixture in glasses and then add honey as per taste.
- Add remaining almonds and 1/2 tbsp vanilla ice-cream.
- This will serve for 2 so, add the vanilla ice-cream equally in both glasses.
- It’s ready…served it chill.
- Some other fruits can also be added.
- As i have written the typical banana shake. Some different fruits can be added like 1 piece of kiwi fruit, de-seeded cherries, walnut to make it more tastier.
- Just blend these in blender with other ingredients and follow the above steps.