HOW TO MAKE POTATOES WITH TOMATO
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 3-4 medium sized
- Tomatoes – 2 medium sized
- Green chilly – 2
- Dried mango powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Degi mirch – 1/2 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 small cups
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- First of all, peel potatoes and cut them in cubes and keep them in water and side by side grind tomato with green chilly.
- Now take pressure cooker heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Then, add tomato paste and cook for 2-3 minutes by adding turmeric powder, red chili powder, degi mirch and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook till oil separates and then add potatoes.
- Now add remaining water and the remaining species and salt.
- Close the pressure cooker and give 2-3 whistles.
- Now off the flame and then take out in serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with chapati or puri.
- Serve hot…