HOW TO MAKE ALOO PUDINA
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 3 medium sized (boiled and peeled)
- Mint leaves – 1/2 bunch (75 gm, washed and chopped)
- Green chilly – 2 (crushed)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 tbsp
- First of all, take boiled potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Then, take kadai / deep pan and heat oil in it, add cumin seeds, asafoetida and wait till they pop up.
- Now add potatoes in it and saute.
- Then add chopped mint leaves, regular species (mentioned above) and mix well.
- Keep on lower flame for 2-3 minutes covered.
- Then, off the flame and keep aside for 3 minutes more.
- Now, take it out in serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with chapati…