HOW TO MAKE ALOO METHI
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 3 medium sized (boiled)
- Fenugreek leaves – 1 bunch (75 gm)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- First of all, peel the boiled potatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Then, take deep pan / kadai and heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida and then, add tomatoes, ginger and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add potatoes in it and saute.
- Then add, fenugreek leaves (chopped and washed) and add spices in it.
- Mix well, and cook for 3-4 minutes and saute well.
- Then off the flame and close with lid and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Then it’s ready… serve it with chapati.
- Also can garnish with fresh coriander leaves. (optional)