How to make sweet potato milk
Sweet potato is commonly in India known as Sharkargandi and believe me many of us unknown from the facts of sweet potato. These fiber enriched potatoes and large compound which help an individual to retain blood cells of body. And these are too helpful in losing weight, controlling diabetes but rather of facts be careful that if sweet potatoes are consumed by deep frying it is harmful for body as, they soak oil and it is unhealthy for body.
Ingredients Required: –
- Sweet potato – 2 medium (boiled and peeled)
- Sugar – as per taste (not required as potatoes are sweet enough)
- Milk – 3 glasses
- Saffron – few strands
- Almonds – 6-8 (blanched)
- Pistachios – 6-8 (blanched)
- First of all, take peeled sweet potatoes and grate them.
- And on the other hand, keep the milk for boiling on high flame with continuous stirring.
- Now after milk boiled once on high flame, then keep it on low flame and add grated sweet potatoes.
- Then, every 5 minutes stir it and make sure milk do not stick at bottom.
- Cook it until milk remains half or little more then half.
- Add nuts and keep aside for 5-10 minutes to let the milk temperature come down.
- Then, pour it in glasses and serve hot by garnishing with nuts.
- It’s ready… serve it and enjoy it.
- It can be served chilled i.e refrigerate it for 1 hour and then serve it chilled.
- But make sure that while keeping in refrigerator first let it cool down at room temperature.
- You can add sugar it needed at end when it is kept cooling i.e at room temperature.