Guar / cluster bean
How to make gawar ki phali
Ingredients Required: –
- Guar / gawar ki phali – 1 cup (chopped)
- Curd – 1/4 cup
- Onions – 5-6 medium sized (peeled and chopped)
- Green chilies – 2-3 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- First of all, take pressure cooker and boil guar fr 2-3 whistles without water and salt.
- In the other pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Now add onions and saute till light brown. Then, add phali and species and mix well.
- Place the lid and cook for 5-8 minutes on low flame and then, off the flame.
- Now take it out in serving bowl and garnish with curd.
- It’s ready serve hot with chapati.