HOW TO MAKE CARROT MILK
Hi, all Red carrots are very quickly noticeable by ones eye. These red carrots are not only healthy but tasty to eat. As seasonal carrots (i.e. which are available in winters in India) are useful for eyes, as they make eye-sight good. While choosing carrots make sure that you choose the best one which are red in color and not very thick as they may be ripe. Choose thin or medium sized carrots. In winter’s carrot juice is also very popular and helpful for stomach.
Ingredients Required: –
- Carrots – 2 medium sized
- Milk – 3 glasses
- Almonds – 6 – 8 (blanched)
- Pistachios – 5 – 6 (chopped)
- Sugar – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Saffron – few strands
- First of all, wash, peel and grate carrots and keep them aside.
- On the other hand, keep the milk to boil on high flame with stirring.
- When, milk get boiled on high flame then, keep it on low flame and add grated carrots.
- After adding, carrots let it cook on low flame with continuous stirring
- When it reduce to half or little more then it off the flame and add sugar.
- Keep aside to cool down a little at room temperature and add saffron.
- Then add some nuts and pour it in glasses and garnish with nuts.
- It’s ready… serve it.