Bottle gourd Parantha
How to make Bottle gourd Parantha
Ingredients Required: –
- Bottle Gourd (ghiya) – 1 medium sized
- Green Chilies – 2-3 (silted)
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Oil – required to make paranthas
- Water – required to make dough
- First of all, wash, peel and grate bottle gourd and squeeze out water of bottle gourd.
- Then add onion in it and mix.
- Now add species with fennel seeds and green chilies and mix well.
- Then add fresh coriander leaves in the mixture.
- Divide the mixture in 4-5 equal parts.
- And lastly, make small chapatti from the every piece of dough put a one part of mixture in it and close the chapatti from every part and make a parantha.
- Now put this parantha on pan or tawa and put oil on both the side and make it till it turns brown from both the side. And serve it hot with ketchup, pickle,butter or chutney
- It’s ready.. serve hot with dahi or chutney and butter.
You may also like...