Aloo ka halwa
HOW TO MAKE ALOO HALWA
- Potatoes – 2 big sized (boiled)
- Milk – 200 gm + 1 tbsp
- Saffron – few strands
- Mixed nuts – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Desi ghee – 100 gm
- First of all, take skinless boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Now take deep pan / kadai and heat desi ghee in it.
- Add the mashed potatoes in the ghee and cook until ghee / fat separates on medium flame.
- And on the other hand, take warm milk (1 tbsp) and dip saffron in it.
- After this, carefully on low flame add milk and sugar and mix well.
- Till the mixture mix up cook it on low flame.
- Add saffron mixture and mix once again well.
- It’s ready serve hot with garnish of chopped nuts.