HOW TO MAKE ALOO GOBI
Hi, everyone glad to write my made recipe and share my experience. Here i am writing about potatoes so one thing which i want to clear the doubt that potatoes are fatty. But the good value of potato is they are enriched with potassium and potassium enriched eatables are helpful in controlling Blood pressure and also they have vitamin C which help to regulate sugar level.
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 3
- Cauliflower – 8-10 florets
- Green chilies – 2 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Degi mirch – 1/2 tsp
- kastoori methi – 1 tbsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- First of all, peel potatoes and chop both potatoes and cauliflower.
- Then, take kadai and heat oil in it and add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Now, add potatoes in kadai and saute for a 5-6 minutes by placing lid and then, add cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Now, add species and mix well. Cook until potatoes and cauliflower get’s soft on lower flame.
- Then, off the flame and keep aside for next 5 minutes and then add kasoori methi and mix well.
- Now take it out in serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s ready serve hot with chapati or make sandwich.