Ajwain ka Parantha
HOW TO MAKE AJWAIN PARANTHA
Carom seeds (ajwain) hold many good properties like it is very helpful in digestion, healthcare, e.t.c like,
- It is also helpful in gastric problems. It is used in powdered form with black salt to remove the problem.
- It also helps in losing weight, the process is slow but with no side-effect i.e. eating small amount of carom seeds regularly will help you.
Ingredients Required: –
- Wheat flour – 200 gm
- Carom seeds (ajwain) – 2 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp (or as per taste)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 1/2 tsp
- Water – to make smooth dough
- Desi ghee – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- First of all, take carom seeds and add lemon juice in it and mix well.
- Then, at room temperature dry the mixture of carom seeds and lemon juice. It will hardly take a day.
- Next day, grind the mixture and add black salt in it and keep aside.
- Now with the help f water makes dough with flour and gives it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 4-6 equal parts.
- Now make 6 small chapatti’s from it and on one chapatti sprinkle the above mixture (1/2 -1 tsp) and put the small chapatti on it and seal it.
- Sealing the chapatti can done by rolling pin i.e. sprinkle dry flour and with help of hands press from all sides and then with rolling pin increase the size of chapatti.
- In the same way make the chapatti with remaining material.
- Now, heat the tawa and sprinkle little oil and now put chapatti on it.
- Cook it until brown from both the sides.
- Its ready… served hot with curd and desi ghee/butter.
- The mixture which is made with carom seeds, lemon juice and black salt is very helpful in digestion.
- This can made in large quantity but for this while drying at room temperature time limit will increase.
- And to store it take air tight container.
- You can have it after the meals and this will help in digestion and remove gastric problems.