How to make Lassi
Ingredients Required: –
- Sugar – 5-6 tbsp (or as taste)
- Milk fat (malai) – 1/4 cup
- Nuts – 2-4 tbsp (any nuts – chopped)
- Mint leaves – 2-3 (for garnishing)
- Ice-cubes – as required (to chill it)
- First of all, whisk curd with required water say (1/2 cup), add sugar and mix well.
- Add saffron in it, to make it more beautiful.
- Now after sugar get mixed transfer them in glasses and then add Milk fat, then add Rooh-afza and ice-cubes.
- Garnish it with mint-leaves and nuts.
- It’s ready… serve it chilled.
- You can also make salted lassi , in this you have to take salt (as per taste) and roasted cumin powder (1 tsp) instead of above mentioned.
- Just whisk curd but add little more water in curd as it is less thicker then sweetened lassi.
- Mix well.. and serve chilled.