How to make Ice-cream
Ingredients Required: –
- Milk – 2 kg
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits – 2 tbsp
- Rooh-afza – 2-4 tbsp
- Thandai – 3 tbsp
- First of all, take deep utensil and pour milk in it.
- Cook the milk by stirring till it reduce to 1/4 or little more then it.
- Now off the flame, add sugar and leave it to cool down at room temperature.
- After this add thandai in it and mix well.
- Chill it in refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Now when u want to serve it… serve it by garnishing with chopped nuts and Rooh-afza.
For knowing how to make thandai…