Ingredients Required: –
- Curd – 1 cup
- Apple – 1/4 (finely chopped, peeled)
- Banana – 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Mango – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Grapes – 1/4 cup
- Salted boondi – 1/2 cup (soaked in warm water for 5 minutes)
- Cucumber (seedless) – 1/4 (finely chopped, peeled)
- Rock salt (black) -as per taste or 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Freshly crushed black pepper -1/4 tsp
- Mint leaves – 5-6 (roughly chopped)
- First of all, whisk curd with less then 1/4 cup of water in large bowl.
- Now add chopped fruits in it and mix.
- After this, add black salt, salt, Cumin powder and mix well once again.
- Now add Boondi in it and at last add mint leaves.
- Serve it… with chapati or rice.
You can also add other fruits like pomegranate, strawberries, nuts to make it more tastier.