HOW TO MAKE FRUIT PUNCH
Ingredients Required: –
- Orange – 5-7 wedges
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Sweet lime (mausami) – 5-6 wedges
- Pineapple – 1-2 wedges (or 1/4 cup juice)
- Grapes – 5-7
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Black salt – as per taste
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Ice-cubes – to chill
- Mint leaves – 5-6 florets
- First of all, with the of juicer juice out the fruits i.e. orange, pomegranate, mausami and grapes.
- And then pour it in jug and add pineapple juice and mix.
- Now add black pepper powder, black salt, lemon juice, and mix.
- Then, take juice glasses add ice-cubes; pour juice and sprinkle chaat masala.
- Serve it… Chilled.
- If you want it sweeter then, can add little sugar.
- To prepare it quickly, use squash of above mentioned fruits but I will suggest you make it fresh as taste will be different.
- To make it more presentable you can take 1-2 strawberries and one lemon wedge and garnish with it…