How to make Pomegranate salsa
Ingredients Required: –
- Pomegranate (anar) – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Green chillies – 1 chopped
- Red chilly – 1 tsp (crushed)
- Salt – as per taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- First of all, take large bowl take pomegranate in it, add chopped onions, tomatoes in it and mix well.
- Now add red chilly and green chilly and again mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- At the end add salt and lemon juice and add fresh coriander leaves and it’s ready.
- Serve it with papdi or use it as filling for fruit sandwich.
You may also like...