HOW TO MAKE MANGO SHAKE
It is a chilled shake which soothes mind and body and also good for health as having good properties of Natural Fruits but have less as having lots of sugar so if you have it, then do exercise and lose calories.
Ingredients Required: –
- Mangoes – 2 (peeled and cut in cubes)
- Milk – 2 cup (or as required)
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 5-8 (chopped)
- Raisins – 5-8 (chopped)
- Vanilla ice-cream – 2-3 scoops
- Roohafza – 2-3 tbsp
- Ice cubes – as required
- First of all, take grinder and add mango cubes in it with 1/2 water and sugar and blend till smooth.
- Now pour this mixture in large bowl and mix with remaining milk.
- Add ice cubes to chill it and pour in juice glasses, it will make 2-3 glasses.
- Now garnish with chopped nuts, rooh afza and vanilla ice-cream.
- It’s ready… serve chilled
- Basically this is usually made in summers to cope up with sun and heat.
Happy to listen form you all about the recipes, please tell if any suggestions and your experiences.