How to make nutrela (soya chunks)
It’s a very good source of protein and you can easily find it in shops.
Ingredients Required: –
· soya chunks- 1 packet
· onion- 1 big (chopped)
· cinnamon stick- 1nch piece
· Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
· Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
· Red chilly powder- ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Water-3 cup
· Oil-3 tbsp
· In a medium pan boil 2 cups of water with ½ tsp of salt when water is boiling add soya chunks and half cover the pan you’ll see soya chunks gets double in sizes.
· Take out the pan from the gas and strain all the water from the pan squeeze all the water from soya chunks.
· Put oil in a pressure cooker when oil gets hot add all the whole garam masala.
· Add sliced onion fry till it changes its color like pink.
· Add ginger garlic paste fry about ½ minute.
· Add all the masala and fry well about 1 minute.
· Add soya chunks in the masala and fry for about 2 minute.
· Add 1 cup of water and close the lid of pressure cooker.
· Turn the gas in medium low. After 1 whistle, turn off the gas and wait 10 min.
· Serve this sabzi with jeera rice or roti.