HOW TO MAKE MEETHA ROT
Ingredients Required: –
- Flour- 200 gm (1 cup)
- jaggery- 1/4 cup
- green cardamon powder- 1/4 tsp
- water- as required for making hard dough + 1/2 cup
- oil- 2 tbsp + for frying
- First of all, heat 1/2 cup water in pan and add jaggery in it. Stir till jaggery mixes in water as it turns into pouring consistency.
- Now add this mixture in flour and make a hard dough with 2 tbsp oil and green cardamon powder.
- After this, heat oil in kadai for frying.
- Take a small amount of dough and make a 1/2″ thick and 2″ broad.
- Fry them in oil on low flame till it turns brown.
- Serve them at room temperature.
- Enjoy this delicious dish on the eve of Holi …