Bottle gourd ka halwa
How to make bottle gourd halwa
It’s a sweet dish rich of good values and once you eat you will definitely make it again.
Ingredients Required: –
- Bottle gourd (lauki/doodhi)- 4 cup (peeled and grated)
- Cashew nuts- 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Almonds- 2 tbsp (blanched)
- Pistachios- 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Mawa/khoya- 200 gm
- Sugar- 250 gm
- Oil- 4 tbsp
- Firstly, take deep pan or (say kadai) and add lauki and sugar and cook it till lauki get’s soft.
- Now add mawa in it and cook for 5-8 minutes i.e. mawa get’s mix up fully.
- Then, add cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios (keep some for garnishing)
- Stir for 5-6 minutes and off the flame. Add green cardamom powder and mix well again.
- Take out in a serving bowl and garnish with nuts and serve hot…