· Skinless green gram – 200gm or 1 cup (moong dhuli soaked overnight)
· Bengal gram (chana dal) – 100gm or ½ cup (soaked overnight)
· Salt – ¾ tsp (or as per taste)
· Ginger – 1 inch piece (grated)
· Green chillies – 2 chopped
· Baking soda – 2 pinch
· Oil – for frying
· Radish – 1 small (grated)
· Fresh pomegranate seeds – ¼ cup
· Beetroot (chukandar) – 1 (grated or cut in strips)
· Green chutney – 50 gm
· First of all, drain water from both the grams and grind them together and make a thick paste and then add salt, ginger, fresh coriander leaves, green chillies and baking soda and mix well.
· Place oil in deep pan on high flame and warm it, then lower the flame and make laddos of 1 inch thickness. You can make it with the help of spoon means 1 spoonful mixture pour in round shape in oil.
· Make all the laddos on fry them on low flame till golden brown.
· And then take a bowl to serve the dish…then place laddo in it and then, add grated radish, beetroot, Fresh pomegranate seeds, Green chutney, Meethi sonth and serve…your ram laddo is ready.
for recipe of meethi sonth…go to link