HOW TO MAKE JEERA RICE
Ingredients Required: –
- Basmati Rice-1 cup (soaked in water for 1 hour)
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Asafoetida-a pinch
- Potato-1 small (diced)
- Bay leaves-3-4
- Black ground pepper-4-5
- Salt-as per taste
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Water-2 cup (means double the amount of rice)
- Firstly, wash rice with plenty of water and then soak them for 1 hour and then drain water.
- Then, take deep bowl and put on high flame.
- Now add oil in it and heat it. Then add cumin seeds, asafoetida, bay leaves, cloves, black pepper, and sauté for 1 minute.
- And then add potato and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add water and boil it on high flame and then add rice in it.
- Cook until all water evaporates and…jeera rice is ready.
- Serve hot…with curd