HOW TO MAKE JEERA ALOO
Ingredients Required: –
- Potato – 3 medium sizes (boiled, peeled, and cut in cubes)
- Jeera (Cumin seeds)-1 tsp
- Asafoetida-a pinch
- Turmeric Powder- ¼ tsp
- Green Chillies-2-3 (chopped)
- Garam masala- ¼ tsp
- Fresh ginger- 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Garlic flakes-4-6
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (or as per taste)
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1 ½ tbsp
- First of all, take deep pan or (say kadai) and heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, and sauté for 2-5 seconds.
- Now add green chillies, ginger garlic flakes, and sauté till golden brown.
- Now add potatoes and turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add fresh coriander leaves…and it’s ready
- Serve it hot with chapatti or make sandwich.