1. Ingredients for the dough :-
· Low fat curd-1 ½ tsp
· Salt-as per taste
2. To be mixed into a stuffing :-
· Roasted besan- 100 gm
· Green chili-ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp
· Coriander leaves- ½ cup (finely chopped)
· Salt-1 tbsp
1. Preparation Method for the dough –
· Take a medium bowl and mix the ingredients.
· Prepare a smooth dough using water (if required).
· Separate the dough into 5 equal portions and set aside.
2. Preparation Method–
· Pinch a portion of dough and roll it into a ball.
· Spread one stuffing portion in an equal layer on the ball and roll it.
· Press and roll into a spiral.
· Roll it out using whole wheat flour.
· Cook it on a hot non-stick pan. Cook till both sides turn golden brown.
· Use flat tongs to lift the parantha and roast it on an open flame on both the sides. Repeat the process still brown spots appear.Serve it hot with chutney, Raita or any subzi.