How to make dahi bhalle
Ingredients Required: –
- Split black gram (dhuli urad dal)-150 gm(soaked overnight)
- Sweet curd-500gm
- Meethi sonth-1 cup
- Baking powder-a pinch
- Cashew nuts-1 tbsp (finely chop in small)
- Raisins-1 tbsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Ginger-1 tsp (grated and keeps in ¼ lemon juice in small cup for ½ hour)
- Fresh pomegranate seeds-2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin seeds-1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder-1 tsp
- Chaat masala-1 tsp
- Oil-for frying
- Water-required to soak bhalle
- First of all, make a smooth batter form the soaked lentils and whisk it and then, keep aside for an hour and also add baking powder. And whisk curd till smooth.
- On the other hand heat oil in deep pan and then, make small balls from batter.
- Then, fry them till golden brown and keep aside on tissue paper so that excess oil is soaked.
- Then wait till the bhalle cool down at room temperature and then put them in water till they get soft.
- Then, squeeze out water firmly from bhalle and then dip them in curd and then plate them.
- Now put remainig curd, Meethi sonth, Cashew nuts, Raisins, Salt, Ginger, Fresh pomegranate seeds, Roasted cumin seeds, Red chilly powder, Chaat masala.
- Then serve them….it’s ready to eat