Coriander (dhaniye) chutney
How to make coriander chutney
Ingredients Required: –
- Coriander bunch-1 (say 50-75 gm)
- Mint leaves-2 tbsp
- Ripe mango-1 small (cut in small)
- Green chillies-2-4
- Curd-1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger-1 ½ inch piece
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt-as per taste (or less than 1 tbsp)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (or as per taste)
- First of all, wash coriander leaves, guava, mint leaves and green chilies with plenty of water.
- Now roughly chop coriander leaves, mint leaves, guava, ginger and green chilies.
- Wash all the ingredients separately with plenty of water.
- Now take mixture grinder and put one-by-one all the ingredients in it accompanied by all the species.
- Grind the mixture till it become a firm mixture and it’s ready…
- Serve with pulao, bread rolls, paratha’s, sandwich or anything. It’s your wish.