HOW TO MAKE BREAD ROLLS
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes – 4-6 (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- Breads slices – 8-10 pieces
- Ginger – 1 inch pieces (chopped)
- Green chillies – 2-4 (finely chopped)
- Red chilly powder – ½ tsp
- Dried coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Dried mango powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Water – 1 cup
- Firstly, take bowl and put mashed potatoes in it. Then, add ginger, green chilly, dried coriander powder, garam masala, dried mango powder, salt and fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now, take water in another bowl and soak 3 bread slices one-by-one for some seconds firmly and transfer them in the mixture of potatoes by crumbling.
- Heat oil in deep pan side-by-side. And also the mix well the potato mixture, use to make in aloo tikki.
- Wet your both hands with water. And then, take a bread slice firmly wet it with water for a second and take out from water and squeeze out water carefully so that bread do not break.
- Now take 1 tbsp of mixture and hold the bread in the shape of rectangle and close it from both the sides firmly.
- From every piece do the similar process.
- Now time to fry…firmly put each piece in oil and fry till brown.
- Take them out and put on tissue paper so that excessive oil is soaked out.
- Serve them hot with ketchup or green (coriander) chutney.
- Be careful while frying rolls as if u place spatula tightly, they will break inside the oil.
- And it will become messy to handle up.
- Don’t over soak the bread slices, if do so the potato mixture will gain water and then can’t be handle.