· Rice flour-1 tsp (u can take any flour)
· Potatoes-1 (boiled, peeled and mashed)
· Green peas-1/2 cup (boiled)
· Mint leaves-1 tbsp (finely chopped)
· Chilly powder-1 tsp
· Garam masala-1 ½ tsp
· Dried coriander powder-1 tbsp
· Green chilies-3
· Salt-to taste
· Water – required to make dough
· Oil-to deep fry
· In a medium bowl, add all the stuffing ingredients (i.e. potatoes, green peas, green chillies, mint leaves, chilly powder, garam masala, dried coriander powder, salt) and combine well.
· Cut the edges of bread slices and soak them in water.
· Squeeze out the excess water and put the stuffing in it. Hold it in the forms of cones and seal the ends with rice flour paste.
· In a pan, heat oil and deep fry the samosas till golden brown.
· Drain the excess oil with help of kitchen roll or tissue paper.