Badam ke laddo
HOW TO MAKE BADAM K LADDO
These laddos are basically made form wheat flour and are very healthy and are eaten in winter’s to built up immunity and to increase the stamina. So let’s make them. My Nanny usually in winters make these for all kids at home. And we all eat 4 in a day but please keep in mind having more than 2 in a day will affect your health as these have warm tendency.
Ingredients Required: –
- Wheat flour-200 gm
- Almonds-150gm (crushed)
- Castor sugar-200gm
- Edible gum (gond) – 50 gm
- Dry fruits-optional (other than almonds)
- Desi ghee – to deep fry gond + 200 gm
- Heat oil in deep pan, and fry gond till they puff up. Fry them on low flame so that they get perfectly cook from inside.
- Now take them out on absorbent paper and coo them
- Crush gond pieces and then keep aside.
- Now, sieve the flour and place it in deep pan and pour desi ghee in it and heat it on high flame for 2 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Then, stir it continuously on medium flame till it gets brown with no lumps.
- Now, off the flame and add almonds and mix well.
- Cool it down at room temperature for around 45 minutes.
- Then, add castor sugar and mix well, gond and add the other nuts (optional).
- Now make round balls from the mixture and you will be able to make 15-16 laddos from this mixture.
- It’s ready now eat them with hot milk twice a day or usually at night before going to bed.
- You can also serve them with fresh grated coconut as shown.