HOW TO MAKE POTATO WITH BOONDI
Ingredients Required: –
- Potatoes-4 medium sized (diced)
- Tomatoes-2 medium sized (crushed)
- Ginger-2 inch piece (crushed)
- Namkeen boondi-50 gm
- Green chilly-1-2 (crushed)
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Asafoetida-a pinch
- Red chilly powder- ½ tsp
- Dried coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ¼ tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
- Water- 2 cup
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Firstly, wash potatoes with plenty of water. Then take a pressure cooker and heat oil in it.
- Then add cumin seeds, asafoetida and sauté for 1 minute.
- Now crush all the three ingredients i.e. tomato, ginger and green chilly together and add in the pressure cooker and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Now add all the species in the mixture and mix well with water and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add potatoes and mix well and close the lid for 2-3 whistles. And side-by-side washes out boondi with plenty of water.
- After that place out the lid and add fresh coriander leaves and boondi.
- Mix well and serve hot….with chapatti.