How to make Khajur (soft date) delight
Ingredients Required: –
· Arrowroot biscuits – 10-12
· Brown chocolate – ½ cup (roughly chopped)
· White chocolate – ½ cup (roughly chopped)
· Almonds – ¼ cup (grinded)
· Pistachios – ¼ cup (grinded)
· Cashew nuts – ¼ cup (grinded)
· Dry figs (anjeer) – ½ cup (chopped)
· Soft dates – 15-20
· Water – 3 cup
· Desi ghee – 1 ½ tbsp
· Firstly, in a mixer grinder grind almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts together.
· Melt both type of chocolate in a double boiler.
· And in a deep pan pour desi ghee and add the mixture grinded and mix well. After 2-4 minutes add dry figs and soft dates and mix well.
· When you see the mixture is getting brown add water and mix well stir till water evaporate out and this mixture will get mixed and look like a batter of chocolate brownies. Take the mixture in bowl and let it cool.
· Then in a plate take biscuits and put 1 tbsp of mixture and put another biscuit on it
· Then take 1 ½ tsp of brown chocolate on one side of biscuits and refrigerate it for 25-30 minutes
· After this time span take out biscuit and with help of knife of butter knife flip the biscuits and apply white chocolate and again refrigerate for another 25 minutes…
· Your Khajur delight is ready…is should be served cold. It can be store for 1-2 days only.